Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More Reading Material for Nursing Moms

What I'm reading lately:
The Complete Poems and Plays (1909-1950), T.S. Eliot. I've read Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats aloud to Ethan. It's hard to tell whether he likes it yet or not.
Love Your God With All Your Mind: The Role of Reason in the Life of the Soul, J.P. Moreland.
The Well-Educated Mind: A Guide to the Classical Education You Never Had, Susan Wise Bauer. After reading the first few chapters, I started in on the first book on Bauer's list, but unfortunately, it was Don Quixote, and the only copy I have is in the original antiquated Spanish. I can read a whole chapter and have no more than a general, vague idea of what went on. I might skip it and go on to the next book, while I'm brushing up on my late 17th-century Spanish.

Books I'm planning to release soon:
The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding, La Leche League
The Rule of Four, Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason

No comments: