Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Instructables

I've been called off at work a couple of days recently, so I had some time at home I wasn't expecting. In addition to undecorating, doing laundry, playing with Ethan, watching my items for sale on e-Bay, buying other items on e-Bay, grocery shopping, and crafting, I wrote some Instructables.

Two of them were featured on the main page at Instructables.com, and I entered two in their Holiday Gifts contest. Feel free to take a look at the projects, and especially, feel free to vote for my holiday gifts. The prize is a Dremel drill set Matt and I would love to have. We might even fight over it. :)

Make Designer-Style Baby Blocks



How to Make a Grandparents' Calendar & Scrapbook (even if you don't know how to scrapbook)


How to Make Maternity Jeans Using Regular Jeans and a T-shirt

Tummy Time Baby Quilt

No comments: