Monday, February 23, 2009

Why Matt and I Watch TV Together

Watching TV together enables us to have meaningful conversations like this one:

Me: "You know what I think?"

Matt (half-asleep in bed): "What?"

Me: "I think Kate left Aaron with his real grandmother, and she just loved him so much that she was upset and defensive when Jack asked her about it. They just tried to make it look all suspenseful."

Matt: "Yeah. You're probably right; it's probably something simple like that."

Otherwise, we would have to talk about real things like the economy, what (and how) I am doing in school, which car needs an oil change, funny things Ethan said, where the stamps are, our budget, or what we are having for dinner.

1 comment:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

You crack me up!! This sounds like us. I agree that conversation is much easier! I love your profile picture. We love to read books at our house, too! I hope you are feeling well and work isn't killing you!