What I've been doing lately (quickie activities, because I still fit them in between feedings):
1. Listing books for sale on Amazon.com. Mostly old books Matt doesn't need, because I have a hard time parting with mine.
2. Baking Biscotti for Mother's Day. I gave them all away, so I guess I'll have to make more.
3. Making wishlists of nursing clothes, since I'm tiring of tee shirts.
4. Crunches. Still easier than situps.
5. Pumping. Ethan's weight isn't catching up (in fact, it seems to be dropping), so I am pumping more.